Dental Sales Specialist - France
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
- This position is based in Paris, France -
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs believes the French 3D printing market to be one of the most important in the EU and wants to bolster its presence in the country to better serve its customers. In order to achieve this, we are looking to hire new sales engineering talents locally to develop new and existing customer relationships.
To sell to our customers, you need a strong understanding of modern digital dentistry workflows. We’re looking for advisors and problem solvers who can help our customers create, innovate, and advance faster with our products. If you can build positive relationships with customers by solving their 3D printing needs, we want you to join our team as a Dental Sales Specialist! This role is based in Paris, France.
As a Dental Sales Specialist for our French market, your challenges will be:
- Actively seeking for new business opportunities and contacting prospective dental customers
- Following up on inbound dental sales inquiries by phone, email and customer visits
- Developing long-term relationships with our dental customers and nurturing a healthy pipeline
- Travelling to international events to promote our company and excite potential customers for our product
- Using your consultative sales skills to grow our customer base and develop our markets
- Helping to organise projects (i.e. workshops, campaigns, events) to win new customers
- 3D printing models for your clients
- Strong knowledge of the applications of 3D printing and additive manufacturing in the dental industry
- Native French and fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Some sales experience in France, preferably in a technical field, and a stellar track record
- A bachelor's degree (preferably in dentistry, medicine, engineering, business administration, or related field)
- Outgoing and excited about building relationships with our customers
- Experienced in both transactional and consultative sales cycles
- A portfolio or examples of your own engineering or CAD design work & 3D printing experience
- Have experience in serving our particular customer groups - engineers, product designers, dental labs, jewellers or educators
- You have experience working with CRM tools, preferably with Salesforce
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast-growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Share options in the company (we’re a Unicorn company, valued at over $2Bn!)
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events.
We look forward to meeting you - please send us your application documents in English! Our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.