Country Marketing Manager (w/m/d)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as our Country Marketing Manager is an exciting opportunity to drive the marketing strategy and marketing program execution in these regions.
You will work closely with our channel and marketing teams to drive demand and awareness through our world-class network of resellers in key markets. You will put your creativity to work to develop new marketing programs and ideas that will make our brand and products stand up in a market where competition grows very fast.
If you are eager to be part of an exciting journey where you will contribute to the fast growth of Formlabs in Europe, this is the perfect opportunity for you: Country Marketing Manager (w/m/d).
- Work together with Channel Sales and our resellers in the region to define and execute joint demand generation and brand awareness programs (e.g. joint events, webinars, workshops, promotions, email campaigns, etc.)
- Regularly communicate with partners to provide marketing guidance, monitor the progress of ongoing initiatives, and plan new ones.
- Develop marketing opportunities with our network of Ambassadors and KOL's
- Monitor market changes and adjust marketing strategies in order to remain competitive within the changing market.
- Define and monitor regional marketing KPIs and OKRs on growth, web traffic, user engagement, etc.
- Manage and monitor Marketing Development Fund spending in the region.
- Identify use cases and user stories that can be turned into webinars, blog posts, or other types of content
- Collaborate with our global PR team in order to define topics and stories for media opportunities.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in marketing (online and offline)
- Experience in channel and partner marketing, preferably in a B2B setting
- Fluency in English. Good command of other languages is a plus
- Good at building personal relationships with customers and partners
- Strong understanding of online marketing strategies and tactics for demand generation
- Have experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, spreadsheets, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and issues, and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking
- Exceptional planning abilities and strong attention to detail
- Results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to achieve targets
- Strong team player
- Passionate about 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Share options in the company (we’re a Unicorn company, valued at over 2bn USD)
- Learning and development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Free 3D prints!
- Mental health well-being programme
- Fun team events
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.