Finance Systems Analyst
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As our Finance Systems Analyst, you will be an important member of a stream-aligned tech team to enable faster flow on selected outcomes for the Finance Teams, You’ll be working closely with our different Finance Teams (AR, AP, Cost, GL, FP&A), as well as with our Systems Team and other tech teams, to build the structures which will allow us to better account for our entire business.
We are looking for you if you are excited to identify, define, ship and maintain the best finance software solutions to bring more value to more customers, now and in the future. Join us as our Finance Systems Analyst (w/m/d) in Somerville!
- Take ownership of systems in Finance and be responsible for tracking metrics which show how these deliver a return on investment for Formlabs
- Streamline, optimize and perfect systems-related areas in finance, via user outreaches, shadowing your colleagues and more
Have and maintain a profound understanding of the current and future systems landscape within the Finance department, including administration, application setup, configuration and maintenance
- Using these above factors, define a strong future vision on the software landscape for our Finance department and create a roadmap to get there
- Define key metrics to track progress towards your vision, and deliver results on these metrics
- Work with the Systems and Engineering Teams to brainstorm and elegantly solve systems-related Finance problems, and write specifications for these solutions
- Ensure finance-related improvements get shipped to users as soon as possible, whilst ensuring high quality standards with thorough testing
- Ensure the timely resolution of defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws
- A university degree in Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing complex company-wide initiatives from discovery, definition, design, to continuous delivery
- Experience implementing and maintaining ERPs (Netsuite preferred) along with its peripheral financial ecosystems (payments, treasury, spend management, forecasting etc.)
- SQL scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of enterprise finance functions and processes, requirements and best practices including the Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002
- A problem-solver with excellent communication skills, who is willing to wear many hats and jump in wherever needed to get outcomes delivered
- Experience in a company that manufactures and sells physical products
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Big data experience is a plus
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.