Department: Global Services
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking, professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our Customer Team is filled with highly skilled 3D printing specialists who care about real people and their work. We’re building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all our users around the world.
In this role, you’ll be the company’s first point-of-contact for customer inquiries. Based on the need, you’ll be interfacing with our sales, services, and other teams to get customers the answers and information they need.
**Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office**
- Process sales orders via email and phone calls
- Organize and follow up on sales orders and quotations
- Act as the first point of contact for prospective and returning customers, routing them to the appropriate channels
- Proactively reach out to customers in sales and services situations
- Become an expert in the product, service, and sales process, to be a resource to customers and prospects alike
- Gain 3D printing industry experience by working with the most talented and creative customers on the planet
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Are a clear and effective communicator, both written and on the phone
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Are a team player who thrives by learning from others
- Enjoy meeting new people, being curious about them and solving their immediate problems as it relates to our products and services
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Use of CRM and other service platforms (Salesforce, Zendesk etc.)
- Experience in order or invoice processing
- Experience in customer service or sales
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design, 3D CAD or other relevant tools
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.