Intern People Operations (w/m/d)
Department: People Operations
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and manufacturer.
Founded at MIT in 2011, and reaching double-unicorn status in 2021, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. At our dynamically-growing office of 120+ dedicated people in Berlin, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Formlabs is scaling up fast, and our People Operations team is keeping pace. Our Formlabs Berlin office is growing sustainably and offers a lot of opportunities for ambitious talent. You will bring more structure into our day-to-day business by proactively proposing and executing solutions to challenges we encounter in our HR operations. If you’re looking to develop your knowledge and skills in order to become an HR professional, we want you as our Intern People Operations (w/m/d).
- You will learn all about the basics of HR / People Operations by supporting our HR Generalist with operational and administrative tasks in our HR information system
- Understand what it takes to get someone hired at Formlabs, by supporting with tasks related to contract creation and visa processes
- See this through to the next step by supporting with the onboarding and training programmes we offer our new starters
- Work closely with your colleagues in People Operations including our HR Generalist and our recruiters to provide the best experience for new and existing employees
- Have finished your studies or your apprenticeship
- Are fluent in English. German knowledge is highly preferred.
- Have a genuine interest in HR and want to develop your skills in this area
- Are diligent, structured, attentive and eager to find solutions to challenges facing you and your team
- Have good knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets and like working with numbers
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Free 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.