Logistics Intern (Shenzhen)
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Our global Customer Fulfillment team makes sure that our products can be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. If you have a passion for operations, data, problem-solving, and working in a fast-paced environment, we want you to join us as our Logistics Trainee. Your role will be to further develop our distribution and ensure a positive customer order fulfillment process.
- Complete and prepare transportation documentation (shipments paperwork, commercial invoices, product declarations)
- Own shipment trackers by updating shipment information using Google Sheets
- Manage any CRPs or shipments from the office to Channel Ops or partners
- Manage intra-office or intra-warehouse shipments
- Track outbound shipping costs and communicate with Channel Ops
- Support the team with urgent/critical requirements
- Have excellent knowledge in using Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Are conversational in written and spoken English
- Have experience or familiarity with international transportation
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Incoterms
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.