Applications Engineer (Singapore)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Channel Sales team is looking for someone to provide technical direction and business guidance to our channel partners in APAC. As a key technical advisor and product advocate, you will identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
If you’re excited to take an active role at the forefront of the next industrial revolution and lead our fast-growing, global company into new territory, join us as an Applications Engineer in Singapore.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product capabilities, services, and technologies
- Effectively communicate and train channel partners and resellers
- Serve as a technical expert and consultant to our channel partners and customers during pre- and post-sales which will involve product demonstrations with compelling sales presentations
- Support lead generation activities e.g. hosting webinars, or creating written content and application guides
- Provide resources to existing users to improve customer experience and develop upsell opportunities
- Quickly adapt, work flexibly on projects across interteam projects
- Currently based in Singapore
- Have relevant industry experience in sales and a technical background (mechanical engineering or other relevant field)
- Worked with 3D CAD
- Effective communicator that thrives telling stories and presenting to small- and large- audiences
- Analytical problem-solver with proven ability to breakdown problems, develop solutions, and drive results
- Familiar with customer-facing work, including developing and delivering training
- 3D printing enthusiast
- Tech savvy
- 3D printing enthusiast
- Work with CAD
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.