Logistics Intern (w/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Our global Customer Fulfilment team makes sure that our products can be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. If you have a passion for operations, data, problem-solving, and working in a fast-paced environment, we want you to join us as our Logistics Intern (w/m/d). Your role will be to further develop our distribution ensuring a positive customer order fulfilment process.
- Support our Customer Fulfilment team to provide best-in-class fulfilment services
- Help manage tactical requirements for our regional 3PL provider
- Pursue operational efficiencies in Formlabs' internal and external order fulfilment processes
- Work with the Services team to resolve any issues with order fulfilment
- Have a passion for operations, warehousing or transportation
- Have experience working with or for a third-party logistics provider
- Understand freight shipping and logistics
- Have an ability to work with cross-functional teams to get results
- Can create a positive customer experience while maintaining efficiency
- Are proficient in Excel and database usage
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Are comfortable multitasking and managing competing priorities
- Work well under pressure and are willing to ask questions
- Are ready to put your analytical mindset toward optimizing and improving processes
- Familiarity with enterprise resource planning systems
- Experience in Finance and/or Accounting
- Experience with LTL freight shipping
- Bilingual proficiency in English and German; any other European language is a plus
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.