Channel Marketing Specialist (w/m/d)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, manufacturer, and dental and healthcare professional in the world.
Founded at MIT in 2011, and reaching double-unicorn status in 2021, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. At our dynamically-growing office of 120+ dedicated people in Berlin, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge. We’re looking for someone to join our world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
Formlabs has a network of more than 300 channel partners (resellers) throughout the world, who work across different countries and verticals. Channel Marketing’s ultimate goal is to drive channel revenue by enabling partners and working together with them on generating demand and amplifying the Formlabs brand. We are looking for an energetic Channel Marketing Specialist able to support the execution of different programs and campaigns and to help optimize Channel Marketing processes.
If you enjoy working with international teams, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude, and like solving business problems through creative ideas, we want you as a Channel Marketing Specialist (w/m/d).
- Drive the execution and partner adoption of different Channel Marketing programs and campaigns and help optimize Channel Marketing processes.
- Develop the Partner Portal as the one-stop-shop for partners by maintaining marketing content, managing asset inventory, writing articles and optimizing navigation, in alignment with the Product Marketing, Content, Design and Localizations teams.
- Contribute to Marketing budget ROI maximization by establishing processes and workflows in alignment with the Finance and Channel Operations teams, and by ensuring internal and partner process adoption.
- Roll-out to-partner communications, including writing, editing, proofreading, and sending out emails via Marketo.
- Build, monitor, and maintain Channel Marketing performance reports.
- Work in partnership with the rest of the Marketing team to maintain brand consistency and key audience targeting through the partner network.
- Review localizations of ad-hoc to-customer communications in your language of expertise, if applicable.
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a full-time Marketing role
- Possess project management skills and experience
- Have process improvement skills and experience
- Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Have knowledge of Marketing Automation tools (Marketo desired)
- Have excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Are data-driven when decision-making
- Have an ability to present ideas and information in influential and compelling ways
- Have an ability to multitask and meet deadlines while paying attention to details
- Are self-motivated, proactive, and hands-on
- Have a positive attitude and logical thinking
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or HTML
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Copywriting skills
- Fluency in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, or Korean
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Mental health & well-being program
- Learning and development opportunities (language courses, workshops, etc.)
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.