Department: People Operations
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and dental and healthcare professional in the world.
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where accomplished people can do their best work. From product, design, and marketing specialists to mechanical engineers, software developers and logistics experts, we're building a company so brilliant and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Since our first 3D printer was developed at MIT a decade ago, we've experienced tremendous growth, including a recent Series E investment by Softbank of $150M. Now the leading maker of desktop 3D printers with 600+ employees worldwide, we’re looking for a Campus Recruiter with high-volume experience to join our People Operations team. In this role, you'll further develop and operate our internship program and increase our presence among students across the country by managing relationships with various colleges and universities and planning and attending career fairs/student-focused marketing events. If you’re ready for this challenge, we want you to join us!
- Partner with internal stakeholders to define hiring needs and strengthen our campus and internship program
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with colleges across the country
- Plan and attend college career fairs and events on campuses, working with students and promoting our employer brand
- Create and build new marketing strategies to promote internship and entry-level job openings
Build Formlabs’ presence and cultivate connections with top schools and programs
- Report on recruiting metrics after campus events, using this data to further guide process efficiencies
- Experienced with a high volume recruiting environment (we hire ~130 interns a year!)
- Ready to support and shape our presence at career fairs, meetups, and campus events
- Can quickly establish clear communication with a wide range of candidates and internal teams
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple deadlines and projects efficiently, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a keen eye for streamlining and improving internal process
- A team player who is willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever needs to be done
- Able to work autonomously
- Experience specifically as a Campus Recruiter
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS), GEM, GSuite, and/or Calendly
- Exposure to or interest in 3D printing or other emerging technologies
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.