Conference Project Manager (Contract)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs conferences are some of our biggest brand engagement initiatives of the year. We’re looking for the right person to plan, organize, and execute Formlabs Digital Factory that will activate the 3D printing ecosystem and our user community through creating thoughtful events that drive brand awareness and sales enablement.
This role is on the Partnerships + Community team, working closely with the team driving marketing value through collaborations and experiences in the digital design and 3D printing ecosystem.
Join Formlabs as our Conference Project Manager!
*This is a 6 month contract engagement*
- Drive planning, project management and execution of Formlabs flagship thought leadership conferences.
- Work closely with internal team members, event vendors and external 3D printing ecosystem stakeholders.
- Manage the overall budget, resources, contract negotiations, staffing, logistics, setup and takedown.
- Optimize events for quantifiable impact of awareness, community engagement, lead generation.
- Monitor and communicate project status, key risks and opportunities to product stakeholders and senior management
- Create event tools and processes that enable streamlined teamwork and events that can be repeated and scaled globally.
- Work with the leadership, the events team and greater global marketing team to drive to conference goals.
- Have experience planning, creating, and managing execution start to finish for a high volume of events, including conferences.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams and managing projects including task delegation, schedule tracking and meeting facilitation
- Detail-oriented to the core
- Motivated and capable to drive creative ideas, and can quantifiable your results.
- Highly collaborative and results driven. Team player, and interested in the 3D printing industry.
- Are ready to get your hands dirty with booth setup and other logistics on the road.
- Thrive in a rapidly changing, high growth, global company
- Experience with digital fabrication (3D printing, CNC, etc.) or 3D CAD modeling
- Engineering, product design, or other technical background/experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.