Country Marketing Manager - Dental (w/m/d)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and manufacturer.
Formlabs is one of the key players in the world of digital dentistry and the leader in 3D printing for dental applications in the broader EMEA region. Joining Formlabs as a Country Marketing Manager for our dental DACH, UK and Nordic markets is an exciting opportunity to drive the dental marketing strategy and marketing program execution in some of our key regional markets.
You will work closely with our channel and marketing teams to drive demand and awareness through our world-class network of dental resellers in these key markets. You will put your creativity to work to develop new marketing programs and ideas that will make our brand and products stand out in a market where competition grows very fast. If you are eager to be part of an exciting journey where you will contribute to the fast growth of Formlabs in Europe, this is the perfect opportunity for you: Country Marketing Manager - DACH, UK and Nordics (w/m/d).
- Work together with our Sales Teams and our resellers in the region to define and execute joint demand generation and brand awareness programs (e.g. joint events, webinars, workshops, promotions, email campaigns, etc.)
- Provide marketing guidance to our business partners, and monitor the progress of ongoing initiatives with them
- Monitor market changes and adjust marketing strategies in order to remain competitive
- Develop marketing opportunities with our network of key opinion leaders and influencers in the dental industry
- Manage and monitor Marketing Development Fund spending in the region
- Identify use cases and user stories that can be turned into webinars, blog posts, or other types of content that can drive demand and awareness
- Collaborate with our PR agencies in order to define topics and stories for media opportunities
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience in marketing, both online and offline
- Experience in channel and partner marketing, preferably in a B2B setting
- German C2 or native-level fluency and strong fluency in English (mandatory)
- Good at building personal relationships with customers and partners alike
- Strong understanding of online marketing strategies and tactics for demand generation
- Have experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, spreadsheets, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Experience in the dental industry would be a big advantage
- Good command of other languages is a plus
- Passionate about 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Share options in the company (we’re a Unicorn company, valued at over 2bn USD)
- Learning and development budget, with opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Free 3D prints
- Mental health well-being programme
- Fun team events
- Complementary opt-in company pension scheme
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.