Supply Chain Operations Intern (Winter/Spring 2023)
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We are looking for an analytical thinker eager to deliver results through process and systems improvements. As an intern on the Supply Chain Operations team you will work at the cross section of business, operations, and systems. You will work alongside team members to solve the most pressing priorities of Formlabs Global Operations which encompasses Supply Chain, Customer Fulfillment, Planning, and Manufacturing Engineering. This role requires understanding the business requirements of Global Operations, establishing best practices, and driving critical continuous improvement opportunities.
If you are a highly-motivated individual who can quickly deep dive into a topic and understand how our systems and processes can solve our business and operations requirements, we want you to join us as the Supply Chain Operations Intern.
- Assist in defining, planning, and implementing cross functional process development, systems workflows, or improvement initiatives.
- Collect, refine, and prioritize operational pain points, or user stories.
- Deep dive workflows within Formlabs and recommend solutions that balance the needs of all stakeholders.
- Develop standardized practices and implement them among the Global Operations organization.
- Evaluate technologies that can improve customer outcomes and efficiencies.
- Identify risks and recommend mitigation activities.
- Excellent communicator who isn’t afraid to ask questions to employees at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated history of delivering results.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to make actionable conclusions based on data.
- Familiarity with G-Suite.
- 1 or more internship experiences in related technical field.
- Familiarity in Supply Chain processes: i.e. Vendor Management, Product Lifecycle Management
- Experience with NetSuite and Propel
- Experience at a fast-growing company
- Global experience in supply chain and operations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.