Senior Recruiting Lead (w/m/d)
Department: People Operations
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, clinic, artist, and manufacturer.
Founded at MIT in 2011, Formlabs is a pre-IPO tech unicorn. We are one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. Headquartered in Boston with dynamically-growing EMEA offices in Berlin, Budapest, and Paris, we're building a diverse company that can tackle any challenges ahead.
Our EMEA Recruiting team is small but growing. Based at our office in Berlin, your mission as our Recruiting Lead would be to coach and mentor the recruiting team as well as hire across each function. You’ll also help expand our EMEA Talent Brand and align with global stakeholders in order to align with Formlabs’ overall mission.
If you’re passionate about leading, growing, and nourishing teams, and excited to build on our EMEA talent acquisition practices, we want you to join us as our Recruiting Lead (m/w/d).
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process for our most business-critical EMEA roles
- Coach/mentor the recruiting team to build/improve upon their best recruitment practices.
- Enable the recruitment team to hire the best talent in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Develop Formlabs’ Talent Branding strategy to expand our presence in EMEA
- Drive offer approval, extensions, and negotiations
- Use key metrics to drive team performance
- Continuously find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of our assessment process
- Business-fluent in written and spoken English
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience plus a minimum of 1 year coaching/managing other recruiters
- Ability to quickly understand requirements for a diverse array of roles and set them into action
- Experience defining or working on Employer Branding
- Creative strategist always driven to find new ways to source, engage, and nurture prospective candidates
- Tendency towards consulting data to track and improve results
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent and provide an amazing candidate experience
- Good command of German or another European language
- Technical Recruiting experience
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or other ATS systems
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Mental health & well-being program
- Learning and development opportunities (language courses, workshops, etc.)
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Free 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.