Location: Somerville, MA
Starting a company is no small feat. Whether you succeed or fail you can learn more about product development, leadership, and problem solving in a few years than most people will in a lifetime. If you are looking for a place to apply your hard won experiences and stretch yourself even further you should join Formlabs.
At Formlabs you have the opportunity to tackle challenging engineering and business problems as part of a larger team. Many of our most successful leaders started businesses in the past.
Formlabs’ infrastructure means that you can move faster and focus on answering the questions you care about without all of the distractions that come with running an entire business.
Formlabs is building a technology company for the long term. The only way to reach that goal is with a team of independent, entrepreneurial leaders. We value people who have the drive and passion to change the company regardless of their background.
Take your skills in hardware, marketing, software, sales, materials science, design, finance, operations, or manufacturing and apply them to a host of challenges spanning the product cycle from research and development to shipping at a global scale. The standards are high and the work is hard - but success here means that you will be changing fabrication for designers, engineers, researchers, health practitioners and artists everywhere.
- Create products and services that define the future of digital manufacturing
- Build and lead teams of talented individuals
- Make crucial decisions that directly impact our core business
- Work at the intersection of many complex disciplines
- Get involved in all aspects of the company
- Previously built a business. A technology company is ideal, but all entrepreneurial experience is valuable
- Experience creating multi-disciplinary technology products
- Excel at hiring and leading teams
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Have the hustle to do whatever it takes to get the job done - from developing new technologies to building partnerships and selling products
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.