Department: People Operations
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office just over two years ago to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region, and we’re still a dynamically-growing team of 70+ dedicated people.
Our EMEA Recruiting team is small but growing, and dedicated to hiring everyone from sales, marketing, and service agents to software developers, applications, and operations specialists; and now we are looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter to join our team!
Join us if you love discovering and managing excellent candidates through the recruiting funnel, if you don’t shy away from sourcing the right fit for specific roles, or dig into referral networks, and develop Formlabs’ presence at local events! You will partner with the global Recruitment and People Ops team, and build your unique relationships with hiring managers and employees across Formlabs.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine immediate needs and prioritize hiring goals with a constant focus on diversity, belonging and inclusion
- Find, interview, and hire quality candidates across all disciplines while giving an amazing high-touch experience to everyone we interview
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practices
- Keep Formlabs an incredible place to work by finding our new Formlings
- Have 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience – from sourcing passive candidates to negotiating offers
- Have experience in executing employer branding projects
- Are tech-savvy and love to understand all aspects of technology
- Ready to jump in and support hiring needs across the company: tech, services, sales, marketing, finance, etc.
- Have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find and engage with passive talent
- Love to keep an eye on that extra personal touch in your written and verbal communication to create an outstanding candidate experience
- Naturally tend towards data to track results and improve process
- Love to establish links and meet new people
- Are fluent in English and Hungarian
- Experience in recruiting for technical roles is a big plus
- Recruitment agency experience
- Familiarity with Greenhouse and/or other ATS systems
- Passion for technology and 3D printing
- Weekly Wolt credits (7500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.