Head of Dental Sales (Director) - NA
Department: Global Sales
Location: Milwaukee, WI
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, lab technician, manufacturer and artist in the world.
We're looking for someone to nurture and expand Formlabs’ presence in the dental care industry in the North American region by coordinating, guiding and executing sales activities across this industry. Through developing creative sales strategies, you will build on Formlabs’ existing success and reputation, and help to position the company as the market leader in additive manufacturing solutions for dental applications. If you are excited to take on this important role and build creative programs, then we want you as our Head of Sales (Director) - Dental NA.
- Take ownership of the dental sales strategy for Formlabs in the dental market in North America - develop into taking ownership of our healthcare sales strategy in NA as well
- Design and manage the landscape for our sales partners (resellers and distributors) in the NA region
- Monitor success of our partners and develop a country strategy for USA and Canada
- Manage 3 Strategic Account Managers and 1 Sales Manager of 6 Inside Sales Managers
- Solid cross-collaboration with the other sales teams (direct sales, channel sales and sales operations) will be your key to success in this role
- Represent us at trade shows and on-site appointments with customers
- Proven experience in the digital dental industry or the healthcare industry, preferably with an existing network of contacts to draw upon.
- 5+ years managing a sales team and exceeding targets
- Strong sales skills and solid strategic thinking skills
- Strong account management skills
- Proven experience in developing and executing sales strategies
- Experience managing both Direct Sales and an Inside Sales Teams
- Channel/Distribution experience.
- QMS experience:
- Collaborate with product marketing and regulatory teams on regional product availability to support organizational regulatory compliance standards.
- Understand and support sales order processes and procedures for dental materials.
- Understand and communicate specific customer requirements when generating sales orders.
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies.
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.