Marketing Specialist (Japan)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for a standout Marketing Specialist with the entrepreneurial mindset to build awareness for Formlabs printers across industries and accelerate our market growth. If you have a deep understanding of sales and marketing strategy and marketing execution, come join us as our Marketing specialist - Japan.
- Be responsible for developing and executing growth marketing campaigns across the region, utilizing a number of digital channels and social networking technologies like Google, Yahoo, Facebook, and Twitter
- Execute and support plans for Japan market that coordinates Formlabs and Channel Partner activities across manufacturing, dental, and medical industries
- Manage sales and marketing activities including trade shows, customer and partner events, webinars, and demand generation efforts
- Coordinate with global product marketing, content, and translation teams to deliver engaging Formlabs content to regional users, partners, and customers
- Work with the local channel marketing team to plan MDF budgets, deliver channel programs, and enable channel partners with product marketing materials
- Understand channel partner needs, fund their marketing activities with MDF, and increase Formlabs awareness and revenue with their customers
- Communicate with customers to understand their usage of Formlabs printers and develop new user stories that showcase customer success across industries
- Manage Formlabs Japan website including product pages and blog posts, SEO and traffic performance, design, A/B tests, and site measurement
- Define and monitor regional marketing KPIs and OKRs on channel performance, web traffic, user engagement, etc.
- Have 3-4 years of experience in local marketing efforts for a global B2B product company
- Experience managing across a wide range of marketing activities including content development, direct and channel marketing strategies
- Are a Japanese native speaker
- Your have a business level English in reading & writing and conversation level in speaking
- Have experience managing SEO, SEM, paid acquisition, and social media strategies in Japan
- Are experienced in using tools like Google Analytics, Website CMS, Salesforce/CRM, and advertising tools like Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Have strong analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and issues, and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Are creative, and out-of-the-box thinker
- Are results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to achieve targets
- Are a strong team player
- Familiar with graphic design tools such as Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Technical/engineering background or experience marketing to the manufacturing, dental, or medical industries
- Experience working with agencies for content output, PR, and media opportunities
- Passionate about 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly growing startup environments
- Flexible Vacation
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.