Country Manager - China
Department: Global Sales
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build an all-star team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for a stellar company-builder to drive our expansion in Greater China. If you can understand complex technology, navigate an industry that is evolving at lightning speed, and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join us as our Country Manager for Greater China, and help us grow.
This job is located in Shenzhen, China.
- Develop strategic plans to secure Formlabs as the market leader
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships with channel partners (both existing and new) and key direct accounts
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement
- Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Drive brand and revenue growth in greater China and own the P&L
- Develop and execute a strategy that makes Formlabs the clear market leader
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives
- Manage channel partners based on company KPIs and OQRs
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Build a winning culture, make Formlabs a great place to work at
- A natural entrepreneur willing to get your hands dirty with the details
- Have a deep understanding of sales/marketing strategy, channels, and implementation
- Can bring products to market and build business operations from the ground up
- An expert project manager who is skilled at coordinating people and resources not directly under your control and from a distance
- Can craft productive marketing and sales partnerships for mutual growth
- A smooth diplomat as well as a tough negotiator
- Enjoy traveling frequently to speak with customers and partners
- Speak, read, and write Chinese perfectly and skillfully
- Ready, willing, and excited to travel throughout Greater China
- Fluency in English
- 3D printer or 3D CAD industry experience
- International sales experience
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.