Senior Finance Systems Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and manufacturer.
Founded at MIT in 2011, and reaching double-unicorn status in 2021, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. At our dynamically-growing office of 120+ dedicated people in Berlin, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
If you are a proven Finance Systems Specialist, who is able to build technical solutions for our finance opportunities and problems, then we want to hear from you!
- Take ownership of our global systems within Finance
- Design, develop, test and debug existing system solutions used within Finance
- Partner with global Finance, Business Systems and other teams to develop effective test scenarios, scripts and use-cases
- Ensure finance-related improvements get shipped to users as soon as possible, whilst ensuring high quality standards with thorough testing
- Ensure the timely resolution of defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws
- Perform administrative system functions, such as application setup, configuration, development and maintenance
- Support reporting development and how it is organized in our data infrastructure including finance and other systems
- 5+ years in financial systems or related role
- Proven experience managing complex finance system projects from an idea through completion, including discovery, design, development, testing and deployment
- ERP System implementations and maintenance experience (NetSuite preferred)
- SQL scripting knowledge
- Experience in a company that manufactures and sells physical products
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Weekly Wolt credits (7500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Free 3D prints
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.