Paid Acquisition Marketing Specialist (w/m/d)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and manufacturer.
Founded at MIT in 2011, and reaching double-unicorn status in 2021, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. At our dynamically-growing office of 120+ dedicated people in Berlin, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Our Growth Marketing team plays a critical role in our company's growth by providing thousands of leads to our Sales team every month. Our Paid Acquisition team is a critical part of Growth efforts and uses their creative and analytical muscles to achieve aggressive revenue goals by acquiring new customers through paid advertising.
Are you ready to contribute to full-funnel paid acquisition marketing efforts for the fastest-growing company in the 3D printing industry? If so, we want you as our Paid Acquisition Marketing Specialist (w/m/d).
- Develop Formlabs’ paid marketing campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn and other B2B Marketing channels to grow awareness and deliver sales ready leads.
- Review campaign performance to find trends, adjust content, and suggest changes that drive improved performance.
- Manage paid social campaigns and constantly recommend areas to improve.
- Coordinate with others in Paid Marketing to develop budgets and project paid lead volume to support Sales and Marketing goals.
- Understand product and geographic trends and present findings to peers in the Growth Marketing team.
- Work with Marketing Operations to build the tech infrastructure required to make
- Have demonstrated experience developing paid acquisition campaigns and managing advertising budgets.
- Have experience with B2B advertising on Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager for awareness, engagement, and conversion marketing campaigns.
- Leverage analytics to optimize campaign performance and maximize results.
- Have experience with modern marketing tech stacks including Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Drift, SQL, Excel, AdWords, Segment, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Experience using Account-Based Advertising tools like Demandbase, Terminus, and Rollworks along with programmatic advertising concepts like intent data and DMPs.
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Mental health & well-being programme
- Learning and development budget
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Supplementary opt-in pension scheme
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.