Paid Acquisition Marketing Specialist
Department: Global Marketing
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. With a dynamically-growing team of 70+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Our Growth Marketing team plays a critical role in our company's growth by providing thousands of leads to our Sales team every month. Our Paid Acquisition team is a critical part of Growth efforts and uses their creative and analytical muscles to achieve aggressive revenue goals by acquiring new customers through paid advertising.
Are you ready to contribute to full-funnel paid acquisition marketing efforts for the fastest-growing company in the 3D printing industry? If so, we want you as our Paid Acquisition Marketing Specialist.
- Develop Formlabs’ paid marketing campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn and other B2B Marketing channels to grow awareness and deliver sales ready leads.
- Review campaign performance to find trends, adjust content, and suggest changes that drive improved performance.
- Manage paid social campaigns and constantly recommend areas to improve.
- Coordinate with others in Paid Marketing to develop budgets and project paid lead volume to support Sales and Marketing goals.
- Understand product and geographic trends and present findings to peers in the Growth Marketing team.
- Work with Marketing Operations to build the tech infrastructure required to make
- Have demonstrated experience developing paid acquisition campaigns and managing advertising budgets.
- Have experience with B2B advertising on Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager for awareness, engagement, and conversion marketing campaigns.
- Bonus: Experience using Account-Based Advertising tools like Demandbase, Terminus, and Rollworks along with programmatic advertising concepts like intent data and DMPs.
- Leverage analytics to optimize campaign performance and maximize results.
- Have experience with modern marketing tech stacks including Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Drift, SQL, Excel, AdWords, Segment, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Weekly Wolt credits (7500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.