Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Development
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs continues to grow and scale, we’re looking for a passionate professional to drive our M&A strategy and Investor Relations function.
If you’re a networker and trend observer by nature, join us as our Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Development!
- Apply business and financial acumen to analyze and assess trends, markets, and M&A targets
- Manage end-to-end M&A execution from thesis formation to integration
- Develop and maintain an overall IR strategy that prioritizes clear and effective communications with institutional investors and sell-side analysts.
- Monitor equity and debt trends in capital markets, as well as investor sentiment. Provide expert counsel to the executive team on how these dynamics should or should not be addressed.
- Monitor the competitive landscape to provide competitive intelligence and insights to the executive team.
- Act as a spokesperson for the company at investor and industry conferences.
- Have applicable work experience in roles of increasing responsibility which may include banking, private equity, research, FP&A, business development, investor relations or other relevant environments.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Are naturally curious and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Are able to build strong relationships with colleagues and present to leaders across the business.
- Experience in Software/Tech/Hardware industries
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.