Chief of Staff EMEA (w/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and manufacturer.
Founded at MIT in 2011, and reaching double-unicorn status in 2021, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. At our dynamically-growing office of 120+ dedicated people in Berlin, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
We're looking for a Chief of Staff / Operations Leader (w/m/d), that can support us in our exponential growth. If you’re looking to take your career to another dimension, want to have a highly visible role within and shape a Unicorn Company, join us!
This role is based in Berlin, Germany. We have a flexible working from home model.
- Implementing strategic initiatives - you are responsible for driving strategic EMEA initiatives. This will include topics relating to Operations (Planning, Logistics, Office Operations) as outlined below, and new expansion and improvement opportunities. This role is broad and requires adaptability - you will need to adapt quickly to an ever-evolving environment as we grow.
- Effectively work as a back-up for the Managing Director: navigate and manage across the global matrix organization to maximize the impact for the EMEA region
- Think outside the box - you’ll work with colleagues across all teams - ensuring that our operations are continuously evolving to meet our customers needs and optimizing our costs
- Proactively enhance and refine our processes and workflows - by assessing, clarifying, and validating our costs, operations, and customer needs on an ongoing basis, to ensure our offerings and services are in line with those needs and increase team effectiveness
- You will never be satisfied, and always looking to improve our processes and approach. You’ll be confident presenting plans and progress at the senior management level
- You have a strong background in Operations, Consulting, or a combination of both
- Fluent in business English and another European language (German preferred)
- You’re a doer-leader and have a solid experience in managing complex projects with different stakeholders
- With your strong analytical background, you’ll be able to measure the progress of your success - working with spreadsheets is something you enjoy
- You are customer-focused and believe in creating the best experience possible for our varied customer base.
- You are an influencer. You can drive change and action in other teams, in the right way.
Excellent communication skills in a commercial context, both spoken and written.
- You passionately believe in 3D printing, and understand the technology benefits in the context of an enterprise
- Start-up experience
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Mental health & well-being programme
- Learning and development opportunities (language courses, workshops, etc.)
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Free 3D prints
- Complementary opt-in pension scheme
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.