Community Marketing Specialist
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Community Marketing Specialist, your mission will be to grow the Formlabs community and delight and educate our users about our 3D printing technologies. You’ll identify opportunities and build campaigns to help our customers discover new and existing uses for 3D printing, and help enable our users to be evangelists for the Formlabs brand. You’ll work within the Partnerships + Community team, creating dialogues and solutions that help achieve community engagement growth that support our team and company-wide goals.
Formlabs Forum is an online Formlabs user community where users can ask and answer questions about Formlabs products and applications. The Formlabs Ambassador Program celebrates the applications and learnings of our industry innovators through content and education collaborations.
If you’re a driven self-starter with a passion for building connections through impactful and engaging story-telling and user connections, we want you to join our team!
- Manage, grow and evaluate Formlabs community engagement through creative solutions, marketing strategies and data driven metrics.
- Effectively engage existing community users and encourage them to increase participation, user generated content and drive retention.
- Drive Formlabs community engagement through external communities (user groups, social media, forums, email and events).
- Support growth and maintenance of our user relationships and Ambassador Program - identifying super users in our community and help develop incentives to leverage them to inspire and teach our community.
- A track record of growing communities through building marketing strategies
- Experience talking with customers and solving problems
- A self-starter, able to work independently and possess internal motivation and perseverance in finding solutions.
- Committed to mastering 3D printing and related technologies
- Have experience presenting with new people in person and virtually
- Customer service experience
- Experience with best in class marketing tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Asana, Zoom and Airtable.
- 3D printing and CAD model expertise
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.