Channel Sales Development Specialist
Department: Global Sales
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. As a member of the Formlabs Sales team, you will be responsible for helping businesses uncover and understand how they can implement 3D printing into their workflows. Use cases can range from early stage prototyping to end-use production, and all areas in between.
North American Core Channel is growing exponentially and with the increased product portfolio we are positioned for tremendous growth in the coming years. We need a specialist to support the day to day operations and sales activities for the North American Core Channel.
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
- Proactive Channel Sales Rep Outreach - Build strong relationships with all channel partner sales reps and help or assist close deals
- Manage Inbound Sales Concierge - manage all inbound sales & operations questions from channel partners
- Manage Deal Registration Program - Establish key KPIs and SLAs for Deal Registration Program
- Establish thorough understanding of accounts at the sales rep level
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
- Great People Skills - will be working closely with sales reps
- Hunter Mentality - will be reaching out to sales reps and must be comfortable with both cold and warm outreach to partner sales reps
- Self Starter - ability to work independently
- Team First Skill Set - ability to work within a team environment
- Flexible and willing to step in to help things move forward
- Thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing, environment
- Salesforce, Outreach and Dialpad Fluency
- 3D printer or 3D CAD industry experience
- Bilingual - Spanish or Portuguese
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.