Growth Marketing Intern - Dental/Medical
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Marketing at Formlabs crosses all disciplines – content, operations, analytics, product, sales, and more. Whether it's analyzing data to drive revenue, creating compelling content, or exploring new opportunities in the market, your work will impact business level goals and accelerate our revenue growth. During this internship, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from a world class team of marketers across disciplines, master the tools and skills required to kickstart a marketing career, and be part of a category creating hardware company.
Internship Term: Summer/Fall 2022 (July-December)
Location: Onsite in Somerville, MA
Application requirements: Cover letter and/or sample of something you've worked on recommended.
- Work closely with sales and product marketing teams to plan, execute, and report on the demand generation activities for a specific vertical - Core (Engineering/Manufacturing) or Dental/Medical
- Responsible for executing on content syndication campaigns negotiated with external vendors/marketing channels including webinars and whitepapers
- Work closely with the sales and product marketing teams to plan, execute, and report on the syndication activities
- Analyze program results and optimize campaigns as needed
- Maintain syndication calendar and keep documentation up to date
- Manage imports of acquired leads to Marketo database
- Support optimizing existing marketing assets to provide a better customer journey in our marketing funnels
- Build emails and segment audiences to support demand generation campaigns
- Setup landing pages, image assets, and more to support targeted demand generation campaigns
- Excellent project management skills – able to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical mindset – keen to dig deep into the data to separate signal from the noise
- Self starter attitude -- A desire to solve problems on your own and within a team setting, along with a desire to learn from others and ask questions when needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Not afraid to dive deep into technical programs: from using web CMS to building emails in Marketo
- Experience (or a strong understanding) using marketing automation software
- Knowledge of HTML and/or programming languages
- Knowledge of dental and medical industry/skills
Internships at Formlabs give you the opportunity to create, build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come build your career and build the future of 3D printing. Internship perks include social events, networking opportunities, access to our fully-stocked kitchens and onsite lunches, and unlimited 3D printing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.