Compensation and People Analytics Lead
Department: People Operations
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, dental, and healthcare professional in the world.
Since our first 3D printer was developed at MIT a decade ago, we've experienced tremendous growth, including a recent Series E investment by Softbank of $150M. Now the leading maker of desktop 3D printers with 700+ employees worldwide, our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where accomplished people can do their best work. From product, design, and marketing specialists to mechanical engineers, software developers and logistics experts, we're building a company so brilliant and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
We're looking for a Compensation Strategy and People Analytics team member to join us as an integral leader within our People team. You'll work on understanding our full employee lifecycle experience which will incorporate building out and managing a truly global compensation strategy, and scaling and streamlining our processes and systems for rapid growth in the US, EMEA and APAC. You'll work closely with associates and leaders across the globe to educate and support them in their understanding of total compensation/equity ownership. You’ll focus on our People Analytics function where you will dig in on our people data (including hiring, onboarding, turnover, engagement, diversity, performance) to gain insights and drive our People team OKRs to support Formlabs' success. Help us to understand how our data reflects our ability to hire and retain our talent. If you’re ready for this challenge, we want you to join us!
- Develop hiring and retention strategies using compensation levers
- Evaluate executive compensation strategies
- Use various sources of data to understand what we do well and where we are challenged in terms of hiring, developing and retaining talent
- Further our job architecture including leveling, job categories, and compensation bands to help drive our evolving compensation philosophy
- Be the point-person for leaders on questions relating to compensation
- Expand benchmarking activities and resources
- Evolve and run the annual merit process for performance reviews including budget changes, suggested increases to compensation based on market, performance and levels, execution of compensation reviews and benchmarking processes
- Develop training that enables all people to understand the components of “all in” compensation including the equity component
- Work with recruitment and the People Business Partners to understand real time data on compensation from candidates and from exit data
- Work closely with the benefits team to tie benefits and perks into the value proposition.
- Are very analytical, data driven and are a lover of numbers with a strong interest in the drivers of performance and engagement
- Enjoy developing creative strategies to support the business and have a strong interest in understanding how our compensation strategies impact hiring and retaining talent
- Enjoy developing insights from data and applying insights to action planning as we evaluate engagement survey results (and other data sources)
- Are highly pragmatic and execution oriented
- Come from any part of a fast paced and growing business
- Are able to communicate across and partner with all levels of leadership within a global
- Have strong attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Want to be in a flexible position where you are in the office for a part of the week collaborating with teams across the business
Bonus Skills/Education but NOT necessary:
- Experience in a fast scaling technology company
- Have some experience thinking about total rewards and equity as a part of compensation
- Flexible vacation
- On site lunch
- Generous premium medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits and free parking
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.