Channel Sales Operations Intern
Department: Global Sales
Founded in 2011, Formlabs became a unicorn company in 2018, and is today one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. Our team develops and brings groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Formlabs’s HQ is in Boston, with offices in Berlin, Tokyo, Singapore and China. To build our Product Development Center in Hungary, we opened our Budapest office just over three years ago and are currently in the process of establishing key Engineering and Customer Teams in this region. As of now in Budapest, we have a team of 75 and growing fast!
Our Channel Operations team is dedicated to successfully growing our partner network across different countries and product lines. We are looking for an enthusiastic student to join us as a Channel Operations team to keep our EMEA partners happy and engaged. We’d love to work with you for at least six months with a flexible working schedule (25-40 hours/week).
- Be a trusted member in our EMEA Channel Operations team by handling EMEA partner requests
- Provide partners with order statuses and changes as well as lead and delivery times
- Troubleshooting partners’ requests involving other functions when needed, such as logistics or services
- Communicating new product launches, special offers, and campaigns to partners as needed
- Keeping our partner’s data systems up-to-date
- Are currently studying and have an active student status in a Hungarian university
- Preferably economics, international relations, commercial or marketing studies
- Are fluent in English
- Are reliable, diligent and proactive
- Have a customer-centric mindset and ready to provide a great customer experience to our partners
- Are resilient and able to handle complex and urgent requests
What we offer
- Inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring teams
- Exciting projects and constant learning opportunities
- Possible long term career opportunity
- Weekly food delivery credit (Wolt)
- Free beverages and snacks around the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.