To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office three years ago to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region, and we’re still a dynamically-growing team of 75+ dedicated people.
Software is at the heart of all aspects of Formlabs products. We aim to bring ground-breaking 3D printers to the desks and shops of designers, artists, and professionals the world over. Our software is integral to ensuring exceptional experiences with our products as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing.
Formlabs’ testing team responsible for ensuring the quality of our software products including desktop applications, web based services and firmware that run on the printers. If you are someone who is passionate about hunting bugs and building the most reliable 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Form team as a Manual Tester.
- Testing PreForm desktop Application
- Testing web based printing services
- Ensuring the quality of Firmware releases
- Improving the QA process and helping test automation
- Well-versed in testing
- Having strong product mindset and ownership
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and engineering team
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of 3D printing domain
- Test Automation skills, Python language
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- All You Can Move SportPass contribution (7000 HUF/month)
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
Formlabs is growing exponentially. This position will be a part of our US based software team but located in our new Budapest office. We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.