Senior Operations Finance Associate
Location: Somerville, MA
As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond.
Formlabs is growing by the minute. In the midst of this rapid expansion, we’re looking for more operational expertise on our Finance & Accounting team. In this highly visible role, you’ll be a key link between our operations, accounting and FP&A teams, applying attention to detail and good judgment skills to deliver accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
- Prepare and review monthly closing procedures to ensure financial statements are complete, accurate, and compliant with US GAAP and internal policies
- Lead complex accounting process improvement and system implementation, especially related to costs of our products
- Complete routine and non-routine monthly closing journal entries
- Work to streamline, automate, and continuously improve processes and internal controls to build sustainable financial systems as we grow
- Collaborate with management and executives on ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Assist auditors on supporting schedules and specific inquiries
- Refine inventory accounting processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4-5 years of experience; a mix or Public accounting and Corporate Accounting is preferred
- Strong understanding of accounting and US GAAP
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office applications
- Ability to work cross-functionally, both internally and externally
- Experience working at a fast-paced company
- CPA or CPA tracking
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.