Department: People Operations
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office just over three years ago to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 75+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
- Preparing payroll (if you don’t know how to do it, we will teach you)
- Employee onboarding
- Projects like employee engagement, retention management, external vendors & immigration office communication, visa processes
- Support for international employees, parental leave & sabbatical management, local and global programs
- Creating, building and scaling processes and policies
- HR admin updates (HRIS - Namely admin, contract admin, HR documentation admin)
- HR analytics tasks
- Contract management tasks
- Advanced or native-level Hungarian knowledge (at least C1) is mandatory
- Have finished your studies or your apprenticeship, and preferably have some work experience in this field already
- Are fluent in English
- Have a genuine interest in HR and want to develop your skills in this area
- Are diligent, structured, attentive and eager to find solutions to challenges facing you and your team
- Have good knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets and like working with numbers
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- Professional proficiency in German or French
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- All You Can Move Sport Pass contribution (7000 HUF/month)
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares/equity in the company
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.