Manufacturing Program Management Intern
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Internship Term: Fall 2022 (September-December)
Location: Onsite in Somerville, MA
Application Requirements: Portfolio optional, cover letter optional.
- Support the Program Management team in providing best-in-class program management and relationship management with contract manufacturers (CMs) overseas.
- Work with cross functional teams on production planning and drive issue resolution such as material shortages or technical issues.
- Ownership of independent initiatives and process development.
- Excited about cutting-edge technology and bringing it to customers.
- Bringing an organized approach to work and providing structure to fast changing environments is second nature to you.
- A clear communicator who can effectively speak with vendors, suppliers, and CMs.
- High attention to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Experienced in working with bill of materials (BOMs) of technical complex products.
- Comfortable multitasking and managing competing priorities.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experienced with issue tracking applications or project management software (e.g. Atlassian Suite (JIRA), Asana, etc.).
- In-depth experience with at least one major product life cycle (PLM) management software.
- Experience in project management (ownership of small projects, contribution to larger projects under supervision).
- Experienced in doing business in APAC.
- Chinese speaking.
Internships at Formlabs give students the opportunity to create, build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come build your career and build the future of 3D printing. Internship perks include social events, networking opportunities, access to our fully-stocked kitchens and onsite lunches, and unlimited 3D printing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.