FP&A Strategic Business Partner
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The Financial Planning and Analysis team is growing to be business partners that help business leaders make data-driven business decisions. We need an experienced FP&A leader that can partner with the senior leadership team to plan and improve business operations and decisions based on insightful financial data and analysis. If you are an experienced leader looking to leverage your finance background to have hands-on business experience to drive actual results, come and join our team as our FP&A Strategic Business Partner.
- Develop partnerships with business leaders across the organization to engage in financial planning activities and facilitate decision-making supported by strategic financial analyses.
- Proactively advise on critical financial matters and participate in projects.
- Responsible for accumulating, analyzing, validating and reporting of forecasted and actual monthly results. Contributes to the formulation of the business “story.”
- Build out new processes and procedures to improve efficiencies across the organization.
- Identify financial improvement opportunities and collaborate with business on remediation plans.
- Maintain a leadership role in a variety of business initiatives supporting simplification, FP&A metric conformance, business growth or productivity.
- Develop and implement KPIs and Dashboards. Develop concise communications and present findings to leaders on topics such as business performance, KPIs, and investment analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (Finance, Accounting, Economics), MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of Finance or Accounting work experience including planning and budgeting processes, financial forecasting, interpreting and reporting business performance results
- Advanced proficiency in financial modeling
- Strong technical fundamentals such as spreadsheets (e.g., Google Sheets, MS Excel) and exposure to planning tools (Anaplan, Adaptive Insights etc) and data/finance systems (Netsuite)
- Knowledge of BI tools and technologies (e.g. Tableau)
- Ability to prioritize objectives in a fast-paced environment to ensure key deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Demonstrate attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Strong communication and personal skills, with the ability to be personable but also persistent
- Prior experience supporting sales from an FP&A perspective in a SaaS or technology company is a plus
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.