Supply Chain Planning Intern
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing powerful 3D printing tools. Our diverse Manufacturing team makes these ideas a reality so our products can be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. Your role will help to forecast at our factories across three continents, making sure every customer that can get a printer on time and that our finished goods inventory spans the globe.
If you are a versatile person who is passionate about attention to numbers and detail, we want you to join us as our Supply Chain Planning Intern.
Internship Term: Fall 2022 (open to candidates available for longer internships)
Location: Onsite in Somerville, MA
Application Requirements: Cover letter optional.
- Support the Supply Chain Program Management team to facilitate supply plans and logistics arrangements.
- Closely communicate with external suppliers and internal Customer Fulfillment Team to enable a smooth logistics and fulfillment flow.
- Support system transactions for the inbound shipments to the warehouses.
- Work with the suppliers and the third party logistics provider to ensure correct information set for the shipping lanes and on the shipping documents.
- Assist with reconciliation of the inventory transactions in our system to guarantee accurate booking in the systems.
- Provide ad-hoc support and assist with data analyses
- Have a supply chain planning or operations background
- Experience working with external suppliers and the third-party logistics provider
- Expert in Google sheets/excel
- Familiarity with enterprise resource planning systems
- Program solving skills
- Experience using databases (SQL)
- Inventory management experience
Internships at Formlabs give students the opportunity to create, build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come build your career and build the future of 3D printing. Internship perks include social events, networking opportunities, access to our fully-stocked kitchens and onsite lunches, and unlimited 3D printing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.