Office Manager Intern (w/m/d)
Department: People Operations
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Operations team supports all of our employees in our office spaces. As we grow, we’re looking for someone to help manage our Berlin office. This is a role with tremendous impact on our culture, employee productivity, and visitor experience. To be successful, you must possess a never-ending willingness to jump in and get your hands dirty.
If you want to run the best office space possible and support our amazing community, we want you as our Office Manager Intern (w/m/d).
- Support the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced (and growing!) office
- Create an exceptional reception experience for our guests and employees
- Support our workplace experience team to plan and host Formlabs company-wide events, celebrations, hackathons, and other internal community events, making sure they are engaging, well organized and fun
- Contribute creative ideas for surprises, gifts, swag, and organizing procurement
- Speak fluent English
- Are a strong and clear communicator both orally and written
- Have a natural instinct to connect with and support those around you
- Are a creative and adaptable problem-solver who can rapidly adjust priorities
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- German language proficiency highly desired
- Experience at a fast-growing company
- Experience in hospitality and/or event management
- Skilled in working with Google-suite
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Weekly yoga classes
- Free 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.