New Business Specialist
Department: Global Sales
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office just over two years ago to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 75+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
We are looking for a tech-savvy person who will be a problem solver and listener with a customer-service focus. You will become a product specialist and product advocate. If you can build positive relationships with customers over the phone and help them with their sales or service-related questions, join our Budapest team as a New Business Specialist!
- Following up on inbound sales inquiries by phone and email
- Using your customer focus skills to identify sales leads
- Responding to chat questions from customers
- Driving sales with a solution-oriented approach
- Chatting on the phone with existing and potential customers
- Resolve service requests from customers
- Speak and write fluently in English and one other European language (e.g. Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Polish or Romanian)
- Could be new to sales, or already have some years of experience under your belt
- Have an affinity to avant-garde technologies and/or engineering
- Have basic customer service experience
- Are a relationship builder (and strive for customer satisfaction)
- Drive for results
- Can work autonomously but thrive in a team setting
- Experience in serving our specific customer demographics - dental customers, jewelers, product designers, educators or engineers
- Experience with 3D printing
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.