HR Generalist (Singapore)
Department: People Operations
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. With a dynamically-growing team of 750+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
If you are a highly-motivated individual who can quickly conquer any obstacle, develop smart solutions, and make an impact, we want you as our HR Generalist in our Singapore office.
- Employee onboarding- create an amazing experience for our hires and facilitate the sessions that are in person to help our people ramp and succeed in their early tenure
- Source, interview, and hire quality candidates across all disciplines in collaboration with the hiring managers. You are the talent acquisition partner for our teams in APAC.
- Partner with our employees, candidates and legal team on mobility and immigration work/ sponsorship needs
- Serve as a business partner to support culture initiatives. This includes working on employee engagement and retention initiatives across our APAC teams by understanding our people data, working with leaders on trends and insights and enabling managers to create action plans to drive improvements
- Build relationships with external vendors
- Collaborate with our People team members across the globe as we think about building and scaling processes and policies that impact our people
- Are fluent in written and spoken English (Chinese-speaking skills are big plus)
- Have 4-5 years of experience in HR field
- Are diligent, structured, attentive and eager to find solutions to challenges facing you and your team
- Have good knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets and like working with numbers
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- Professional proficiency in German or French
- Monthly compensation for health insurance of 400 SGD
- Coverage of commuting costs
- Regular team lunches
- Brand-new MacBook for daily work
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Unlimited 3D prints
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.