Enterprise Account Manager
Department: Global Sales
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs to bring powerful and scalable 3D printing solutions to designers, engineers, and manufacturers at Global 2000 companies.
Formlabs is looking for an all-star sales professional to accelerate our expansion across all industries. If you love disruptive technology, and excel at navigating an evolving and complex industry, we want you as an Enterprise Account Manager.
This position will be based in our Somerville, MA office.
- Drive innovation in forward-thinking companies by adding value unique to the Formlabs’ product line
- Maintain a strong prospecting pipeline to identify new potential accounts, while expanding Formlabs footprint within landed accounts
- Efficiently close opportunities via a hybrid approach of both high velocity inside and high value outside sales activity
- Serve as a Formlabs ambassador at Trade Shows and industry-specific events
- Become an expert in digital manufacturing and 3D printing, as well as both government and defense contractor procurement and acquisition processes.
- Lead your customers through digital transformation and guide their approach to additive manufacturing investment
- Can easily understand technical details and clearly share them with non-technical people
- Have exceptional discovery and presentation skills to identify and position appropriate solutions for customer challenges
- Effectively break down initial communication walls from confidentiality-conscious customers
- Find and leverage champions to accelerate cross-department and account-wide adoption
- Expertly use modern sales tools and techniques (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.)
- Learn quickly and proactively share relevant knowledge with team members
- 2 years experience selling technical products to Global 2000, preferably hardware solutions
- Experience selling from C-level down to individual engineers and designers
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Engineering, design, or other technical degree, or MBA or Masters degrees
- Familiarity with CAD/CAM/CAE, digital and traditional manufacturing processes
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited access to 3D Printers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.