Controlling Lead EMEA (w/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs continues to grow and scale, we’re looking for a passionate and professional individual to lead our Controlling functions across the EMEA region. This position is based in Berlin, and reports to our global Chief Financial Officer.
- Partner with our global Finance leadership and EMEA Managing Director on strategic financial decision-making for all Formlabs operations within EMEA
- Ensure compliance with financial reporting and tax requirements
- Manage process improvement initiatives
- Coordinate local and international accounting teams to review local and regional account reconciliations as part of monthly close processes
- Review and approve payroll and vendor payments
- Mentor and support our Finance and Accounting team members as needed
- Ensure financial compliance of our import and export processes
- Support regional expansion/creation of new regional entities as needed
- At least seven years of relevant finance leadership experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - English and German C1+ (mandatory)
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards, VAT requirements, and controlling processes
- Have managed tax and financial statement audits
- Familiar with NetSuite
- Experience in a growing international company
- Proficiency in Hungarian
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Mental health & well-being programme
- Learning and development budget
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Supplementary opt-in pension scheme
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.