Software Product Management Intern
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ web team designs and maintains our websites which provide our customers with compelling learning and shopping experiences. We also empower internal users with the tools to manage website content and experiences. We are looking for a curious and motivated intern to help us create data-driven and user-centric experiences for our website.
If you’re passionate about driving projects to help solve customer problems, and want to work with a remarkable, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Form Team as a Software Product Management Intern. You will report to the Software Product Manager for our Websites.
Internship Term: Fall 2022 (September-December)
Location: Onsite in Somerville, MA
Application Requirements: Portfolio required.
- Work with stakeholders and various teams to research, gather requirements, design and vet new features for the website.
- Define requirements for our development team and then coordinate testing of new features.
- Create reporting and analyse the success of new features in order to quickly iterate or test new hypotheses.
- Coordinate and prioritize incoming website feature requests or bug fixes from stakeholders.
- Analyse data quality and set up reporting for key website metrics and features.
- Participate in, and contribute to improvements in, the Web team’s scrum ceremonies.
- Strong track record of academic excellence in a BA/BS program, majoring in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Science, Math, Physics, Statistics or other technical field.
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment.
- Knowledge of SQL and skilled in Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically.
- Strong track record of success with progression in level of responsibility and scope.
- Ability to multitask, and pivot readily and react to real-time data.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Excited to join an experienced team and work on high impact projects.
- Familiarity with Test and Learn practices.
- Exposure to the agile software development lifecycle.
- Experience building reporting in Tableau or similar tools.
Internships at Formlabs give students the opportunity to create, build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come build your career and build the future of 3D printing. Internship perks include social events, networking opportunities, access to our fully-stocked kitchens and onsite lunches, and unlimited 3D printing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.