Senior Executive Recruiter
Department: People Operations
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Since our first 3D printer was developed at MIT a decade ago, we've experienced tremendous growth, including a recent Series E investment by Softbank of $150M. Now the leading maker of desktop 3D printers with 600+ employees worldwide, we’re looking for an extensively seasoned Executive Recruiter to join our amazing recruiting team and help us find more great leadership to scale our growth for years to come.
If you’re passionate about connecting with Executive-level talent, and can understand what motivates and captivates them, we want you to join us as Senior Executive Recruiter.
- Collaborate with Executive stakeholders to deeply understand hiring needs
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates
- Drive offer approval, extensions, and negotiations
- Set scalable recruiting strategy using key metrics
- Find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of our assessment process
- Create and own an outstanding candidate experience
- Have extensive full-cycle Executive recruiting experience (5 years+), preferably at a high-growth company or agency that works frequently with entrepreneurial client
- Have a drive to find and connect with the best C-level talent
- Have an ability to understand the niche requirements for the roles you will be hiring for
- Use a disciplined strategy to source, engage, and nurture prospective candidates
- Are able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Experience hiring for technical positions
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Exposure or interest in 3D printing
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.