Services Agent (German & English Speaking)
Department: Global Services
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Our Channel Services team leverages their business and technical expertise to assist our distributors and resellers in serving their clients by resolving technical issues, investigating machine errors, evaluating printer logs, and teaching technical knowledge.
We're looking for a Channel Services Agent to service our growing markets in the EMEA region. If you love building business relationships, providing outstanding service, sharing your technical knowledge, and using your business-fluent English and German skills, we want to hear from you!
- Support our EMEA distributor & reseller network by email and phone
- Help resellers deliver outstanding service to their customers
- Train resellers using your technical expertise of Formlabs printers
- Collaborate on solving technical issues with our global engineering team
- Are business-fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Can quickly resolve technical issues
- Enjoy connecting with people and are a great listener
- Are comfortable and conscientious when speaking on the phone
- Have exceptional writing skills and make use of proper spelling and grammar
- Can autonomously manage your time and workload
- B2B service experience
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- All You Can Move Sport Pass contribution (7000 HUF/month)
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.