Backend Software Engineer
Software is at the heart of all aspects of Formlabs products. We aim to bring ground-breaking 3D printers to the desks and shops of designers, artists, and professionals the world over. Our software is integral to ensuring exceptional experiences with our products as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing
Formlabs’ Software teams design a suite of web applications for customer-facing use. We are looking for accomplished web developers to help us create elegant, fast, scalable, and user-friendly web applications. If you’re passionate about building great web software and want to work with a remarkable, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you as a Backend Software Engineer.
- Build the next generation Dashboard user platform
- Develop web application backend code on a technology stack including Python/Django, AWS and Kubernetes
We value diversity at Formlabs and work to remove unconscious and unnecessary barriers to build the best team possible. While we’ve outlined what an ideal candidate could look like, we know that you may bring something unanticipated and essential to the team. If you’re reading this and can see yourself contributing, please apply!
- Build and ship web applications in a production environment
- Enjoy working with an interdisciplinary design and engineering teams
- Are comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase
- Have an appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Drive projects to completion on time
- Have 3+ years experience as a backend engineer
..then we would like to talk to you.
- Experience deploying services to AWS or GCE
- Experience with Kafka, Go or C++
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.