Head of Fulfilment EMEA (w/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and manufacturer.
Founded at MIT in 2011, and reaching double-unicorn status in 2021, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. At our dynamically-growing office of 120+ dedicated people in Berlin, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
We're looking for a Head of Fulfilment EMEA (w/m/d), that can support us in our exponential growth. If you’re looking to take your career to another dimension, want to have a highly visible role within and shape a Unicorn Company, join us!
This role is based in Berlin, Germany. We have a flexible working from home model.
- Implementing strategic initiatives across EMEA, relating to Operations (Planning, Logistics, New Expansion, Warehousing, etc.) This role is broad and requires adaptability - you will need to adapt quickly to an ever-evolving environment as we grow.
- You will successfully create a positive and collaborative culture with our team of 4, and with other stakeholders in the company.
- Continuously work with our internal and external stakeholders to meet their needs.
- Constantly scan for opportunities to exceed our customers' expectations, whilst optimising our costs.
- Proactively monitor, enhance and refine our internal processes and workflows.
- You will confidently present plans and report on our progress to the senior management level.
- Manage our entire EMEA Customer Fulfilment team, consisting of 4 people.
- You have a strong background in Operations, Consulting, or a combination of both.
- Fluent in business English and another European language (German preferred).
- You’re a doer-leader and have a solid experience in managing complex projects with different stakeholders.
- With your strong analytical background, you’ll be able to measure the progress of your success - working with spreadsheets is something you enjoy.
- You are customer-focused and believe in creating the best experience possible for our varied customer base.
- You are an influencer. You have bias for action. You are confident and have strong ownership of your work.
- You have experience negotiation contracts with external parties.
- You passionately believe in 3D printing, and understand the technology benefits in the context of an enterprise.
- Start-up experience.
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Mental health & well-being programme
- Learning and development opportunities (language courses, workshops, etc.)
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Free 3D prints
- Complementary opt-in pension scheme
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.