Dental Support Agent
Department: Global Services
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring digital dentistry to every dentist office and dental lab around the world.
User satisfaction lies at the heart of Formlabs’ success. The capabilities of our technology are growing rapidly, and so are the needs of our team. We’re looking for:
- Expert teachers to help our customers learn the ropes of 3D printing
- Problem solvers to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it
- Empathetic communicators to keep our users’ trust
Our incredible Customer Support team connects with those users in a variety of different ways: through email, live phone support, and video trainings. If you’re looking to give the best-in-class service for future focused dental customers around the world, we want you as a Dental Support Agent.
- Support users in learning the ins and outs of 3D printing and digital dentistry
- Act as the first point of contact for prospective and returning customers, answering their questions or routing them to the appropriate channels
- Keep customers printing models, dentures and crowns (Yes! Our printers can 3D print crowns!)
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Love to make your customer’s day by not only answering their questions, but also anticipating those to come
- Can communicate with grace without being face to face with users
- Easily make friends with new technology
- Have a knack for problem solving and getting to the bottom of things
- Are excited about learning and always want to know more
- Get bonus points if you speak French
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.