Senior Cloud Data Engineer
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As one of our first dedicated cloud data engineers to help build our data team you will be architecting cloud infrastructure for data-intensive applications involving large scale 3D printing operations with tens of thousands of 3D printers. You will get to work closely with our Software and Data Analytics teams to develop, deploy and maintain large scale real-time data pipelines, infrastructure and tooling that make data accessible to our teams, tools and products.
If you’re excited to design data pipelines to help Formlabs make better printers, we want you to join the Software Engineering Team as a Senior Cloud Data Engineer.
- Build and maintain scaleable, reliable data infrastructure and tooling to support our engineers, products and customers
- Architect and develop large scale data processing pipelines and ETL tools
- Protect data for us and our customers
We value diversity at Formlabs, and work to remove unconscious and unnecessary barriers to build the best team possible. While we’ve outlined what an ideal candidate could look like, we know that you may bring something unanticipated and essential to the team. If you’re reading this and can see yourself contributing, please apply!
- Ready to collaborate with a wide range of technical disciplines, including Software, Hardware, and Design teams
- Has developed and deployed large scale real-time data pipelines and ETL tooling in production for a variety of applications
- Expert in performant, scalable data warehousing, data modeling and database design
- Experience with observability / APM for tens of thousands of hosts
- Comfortable with web service providers like AWS or GCE
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as code and container orchestration
- Familiar with microservice architecture and REST API design
- Fluent in Python and/or golang
- Experience doing data analysis
- Experience working with hardware sensor data
- Experience with predictive models
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery to the office
- Private health insurance with Medicover (Blue package + hospital coverage)
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass for Budapest
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- All You Can Move sports pass with 7000 HUF monthly allowance
- Unlimited free 3D prints
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.