Software Engineering Intern- Embedded
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Software is at the center of our product development, as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing. As an intern on our software team, you’ll get to see code you write released in software that ships to customers. Our software team constantly works to craft the best embedded experience for our users.
If you’re passionate about software and want to help build the best desktop 3D printing software on the market, we want you as an Embedded Software Intern.
*Sharing examples of projects you’ve worked on or anything you’ve built is encouraged*
- Embedded application development using C++17 and Qt
- End-to-end feature development including design, implementation and testing
- Optimize and develop the renderer and data pipeline
- Design and implement well-structured, efficient code
- Work in a fast-paced, product-focused environment
- Have an active student status at a Hungarian College/ University
- Interested in developing high-performance applications for embedded development.
- Interested in working in a diverse multicultural environment.
- Interest in using modern C++ to produce robust, performant software. Experience with C++17 (or even C++20?) is a plus!
Internships at Formlabs give students the opportunity to create, build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come build your career and build the future of 3D printing. Internship perks include social events, networking opportunities, access to our fully-stocked kitchens and onsite lunches, and unlimited 3D printing!
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.