Customer Service Agent (French & English-Speaking)
Department: Global Services
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and dental and healthcare professional in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, New Balance, and more.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office a few years ago to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 75+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
The primary goal of our Customer Services team is to give our users the best tools and an amazing experience. At Formlabs, that means answering every question – no matter how small – and providing the resources to empower our users to innovate and create.
If you love new technology, are a natural problem-solver, and are a great communicator in business-fluent French and English, we want you as our next Customer Service Agent!
- Remotely support users in learning the ins and outs of 3D printing via phone and email
- Keep customers ridiculously happy
- Feed customer reports back to our international engineering team
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Are business-fluent in written and spoken French and English
- Care about customers and are a communication expert
- Like to demonstrate expertise and are capable of leading customers to solutions
- Know how to avoid or solve conflicts and have great analytical skills
- Are good at administrative tasks and are not afraid of long to-do lists
- Additional business-fluency in German, French, or Spanish
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing and digital fabrication
- Experience providing technical support for hardware products
- Familiarity with ticket or case management systems (e.g., ServiceCloud)
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Free 3D prints
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.