Marketing Manager (RoAPAC)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world. Formlabs is looking for a standout senior marketer with the entrepreneurial mindset to build awareness for Formlabs printers across industries and accelerate our market growth in APAC. If you have a deep understanding of sales and marketing strategy and marketing execution, come join us as our Marketing Manager - RoAPAC.
This position is based in Singapore.
- Work with regional Go-to-Market teams to define marketing plans that fuel the growth in three exciting regions; South Asia, SEA and ANZ
- Continuously innovate and bring to the table new marketing ideas and campaign suggestions to capitalise on any local market trends and opportunities
- Develop and drive co-marketing programs with a network of local channel partners that align with regional business goals and global marketing priorities
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to drive greater marketing ROI
- Craft and execute demand central gen activities across the region, e.g. digital campaigns, webinars, email promotions, in person and virtual events
- Coordinate with global product marketing, content, and translation teams to create and distribute original Formlabs content across a diverse industry segments
- Define regional messaging and product portfolio possitoning across all channels
- Manage regional marketing MDF spend, and own KPIs on growth, web traffic, user engagement, etc
- Have 4+ years of experience in channel marketing or marketing related role, ideally for a global B2B product company
- Versatile individual looking to build on existing experience managing a broad range of marketing activities in a fast-paced industry.
- Have experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, spreadsheets, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and issues, underpinned by the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Highly motivated with a growth mindset
- Native or fluent English speaker.
- Technical/engineering background or experience marketing to the manufacturing, dental, or medical industries
- Passionate about 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly growing startup environments
- Monthly compensation for health insurance of 400 SGD
- Coverage of commuting costs
- Regular team lunches
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Ability to travel to our global offices
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.